Educational Technology e-Magazines
- Edutopia - This journal is published by the George Lucas Educational Foundation (GLEF). They also offer a free weekly e-newsletter.
- eSchool News - This free online and subscription print journal has interesting articles on ed-tech policy and practice. Most applicable to technology educators and policy makers. eSchoolNews publishes several free e-newsletters.
- From Now On - Jamie McKenzie provides an alternate viewpoint on many issues related to the use of technology in education. His site publishes a free quarterly e-newsletter.
- Intel Education - the k12 portion of the Intel Education site includes many helpful resources.
- Innovate - A free online journal published out of Nova Southeastern University with interesting articles. Requires free registration. Synchronous discussion sessions are offered with article authors. See http://www.uliveandlearn.com/innovate/ for more info on that.
- ISTE: Learning & Leading With Technology (click on "Publications") - ISTE's magazine is one of the best. You must have an ISTE membership to view the articles, but this journal might also be accessible through the JHU online libraries.
- School CIO - Another publication of techlearning, this eZine is geared towards Chief Information Officers.
- Technology & Learning - A good free online & print journal for k-12 educators integrating technology into their teaching. They offer a free weekly e-newsletter.